1. A room located at the address: Moscow, Presnenskaya emb., 8x1, 303M (hereinafter referred to as the Room).
intended for temporary residence of citizens.
2. The operating mode is round-the-clock.
3. The check–out time is 11:00, before that time it is necessary to deliver the premises. The rental extension service is provided upon availability, the cost is 1000 rubles. for each additional hour of rent.
4. The rental period starts at 15:00.
5. The room is available for rent upon prior reservation.
6. The room is leased upon prepayment.
7. There is no charge for the accommodation of a child under the age of 10 years inclusive without providing a separate place.
8. Information on current prices for rental of Premises is published on the website www.roomleyhotel.com
9. Payment for the Rental of premises and additional services is accepted in cashless form. Credit cards are accepted for payment: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO.
10. In order to receive an act of services rendered, the Customer, as a representative of a legal entity, must notify the Contractor in advance, before paying for the services. The act of services rendered is executed on the basis of the provided details of the organization, a business trip certificate or a power of attorney.
11. The premises are available for rent upon presentation of a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, a diplomatic passport, a sailor's passport, a military ID (for persons undergoing active military service) and a birth certificate - for a person under the age of 14.
12. For an additional visit to the residents of a visitor or several visitors in the room before 23:00 hours, a fee is charged according to the approved price list.
13. The rental of the premises should not exceed one month. Rent over the agreed period is possible only in agreement with the Contractor.
14. At the end of the rental period, the Customer is obliged to vacate the premises before check-out time (11:00 of the current day), the lease period is extended only if there is no reservation for this room. If there are available premises, if necessary, another room can be provided to the Customer.
15. When extending the lease of the premises, a fee of 1000 rubles is charged for each hour of the lease extension until 15:00, then payment is charged according to the tariff of the next day.
16. Before the start of the lease, a deposit of up to 30,000 rubles is charged by means of payment via a link to the payment system sent to the Customer. The deposit is a guarantee of proper fulfillment of obligations on the part of the Customer. In case of material or other damage to the property of the Premises, as well as any payments and penalties may be withheld by the Contractor from the Deposit amount. In the absence of violations on the part of the Customer, the deposit is refunded within 14 days after departure and return of the Premises in case of compliance with all rules.
17. In order to ensure the safety of those living in the room, the entrance of visitors to the room is carried out by passes. Passes are issued upon a preliminary written request from the Customer through an online registration form indicating the last name and patronymic of the visitor. Applications for passes are accepted until 23:00 on the day of the start of the lease.
18. Upon check-in, it is necessary to have with you the originals (not photocopies or scans) of the passports of all guests checking in (only an internal passport, not a foreign passport) and birth certificates of children. In case of non-submission of documents, the accommodation facility will refuse to provide accommodation services (in accordance with Article 5 of the Law of the Russian Federation of June 25, 1993 N 5242-I).
19. The Contractor provides the Customer with the following types of services without additional payment:
- Internet television;
- use of all the equipment of the premises;
- drinking water;
- using an iron indoors;
- use of a first aid kit;
- calling an ambulance;
- wireless internet WI-FI;
20. Additional services in the premises are provided in accordance with the approved price list. Information about additional services and current prices is available at the place of service provision.
21. In accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated February 23, 2013 No. 15-FZ "On protecting the health of citizens from exposure to ambient tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption", smoking is prohibited on the territory of the building. The amount of the fine is 10,000 rubles.
22. Residents of the premises are obliged to:
- follow the established rules of accommodation;
- do not disturb other residents, observe silence and public order in the room;
- keep the building clean;
- do not exceed the permissible number of residents specified in the description of the maximum capacity of the rented premises;
- exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
- strictly observe the rules of fire safety, preventing the occurrence of fires;
- in case of a fire in the room, immediately inform any employee of the building;
- pay for the services provided by the Contractor on time and in full;
- when leaving the room, close the water taps, turn off the lights, TV;
- do not leave the room open and personal belongings unattended;
- to carry bulky items (more than 100 cm) into the building of the residential complex strictly with the approval of the administration through the freight elevator, upon prior written request submitted no later than one day before the start of booking
- in case of loss or damage to property, reimburse the cost of the damage caused to the Contractor according to the price list.
- Comply with the Rules of use, ownership and disposal of premises and common property of the IFC "City of Capitals".
- do not exceed the noise level allowed by the Housing Code of the Russian Federation (from 7:00 to 23:00 - 40 dB, and from 23:00 to 7:00 – 30 dB.). For violation of peace and quiet, a fine of up to 30,000 rubles is charged.
23. Residents of the premises are prohibited from:
leaving visitors in the room in their absence, as well as handing them a key card, the key to the room;
keep animals (birds, reptiles) indoors without prior approval from the administration of the premises;
store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, cylinders, mercury in the room;
rearrange large furniture and mirrors in the room on your own;
to bring large-sized objects (more than 100 cm) into the building of the residential complex without prior approval from the administration
to attach any elements to walls, furniture, ceiling and any other surfaces;
smoking and using electronic vaporizers and tobacco heating systems;
use pyrotechnics, candles, firecrackers, confetti, loose decorative elements (artificial "snow", sand, etc.) indoors;
use electric heaters indoors, connect telephone devices, fax machines and other means of communication without permission.
24. The contractor reserves the right to visit the premises without the consent of the resident in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the resident of the present order of residence, public order, the order of use of household appliances.
25. The Contractor is not responsible for the loss of money, other currency valuables, securities, jewelry and other valuables that have not been deposited in a safe.
26. The Contractor has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of rental Services unilaterally or refuse to extend the lease term in case of violation by the Customer of the order of accommodation, late payment for services, causing material damage to the Customer or for any other reason at the discretion of the Contractor without explaining the reasons for the refusal. To reduce the risks of the spread of colds and infectious diseases, and to enrich the air with ozone, special equipment is used in the premises. The customer takes note of and does not object to the fact that video surveillance systems are used in public areas.